Wednesday, November 30, 2016

【Life Wisdom】20161130 - A Trip of Gratitude



A Trip of Gratitude

海外弟子來受證
智慧父親伴子行
語言雖異心無礙
慈院溫馨一家親

Among them,we had volunteers from five African countries.
In an experience sharing seminar,they shared how they progressed from suffering to bliss on the Bodhisattva Path.
Though they may remain financially pressed,they are indeed spiritually wealthy.
How did they show their spiritual wealth?
They showed me reusable bags they made out of rice bags.
Every year, we give out rice to them,and they keep the rice bags for this purpose.
Economically,they get the threads for the reusable bags by unstitching the seams of the rice bags.
The reusable bags are very beautiful as we can see a large Tzu Chi's logo on them.
They even sell the bags to raise funds.
This is truly touching.
There are so many touching stories about our volunteers around the world that I can't share them all.
Our first Year-End Blessings Ceremony in Taiwan began in Zhanghua.
There, we see many of our senior volunteers.
Still healthy, they do the recycling work.
In addition, they also take the Dharma to heart.
Seeing them, I am very happy.
They moved in sync in a sutra adaptation.
They are truly admirable.
From their facial expressions and gestures,I'm convinced that they've taken the Dharma to heart.
This is the best gift they could give me.
They fill my heart with bliss.
Certainly, it's because of the joint efforts of our Tzu Cheng members and commissioners that our volunteers could perform so well.
This is one of the touching stories in Zhanghua.
Then, I visited our hospital in Dalin.
The staff there is like a big family.
Arranged by our doctors and nurses,the briefings allowed me to see many of our amazing medical breakthroughs.
In the patient cases they shared,I saw the patients' suffering,but I'm also touched to see how they've received treatment.
The briefings, from each and every department,were really rich in content.
Knowing their achievements, I'm really happy.
My tour destinations also included Douliu, Tainan, Kaohsiung, and Pingdong.
There are also many touching stories in these places.
Although I can't share them all,I will always remember them in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment