Thursday, November 17, 2016

【Life Wisdom】20161117 - Nurturing Compassion Within and Gentleness and F...



路途坎坷施無畏
萬人茹素齊推動
培養慈悲淨源頭
柔和忍辱空為座

Hearing everyone's sharing, I've become more confident that purifying the minds of people around the world is not difficult at all. We heard our Tzu Chi volunteers from Africa sing that they'll follow me closely step by step. They know that it is an arduous path to walk, but they're not daunted. This is what they've sincerely expressed
from the bottoms of their hearts through singing with one voice. I'm truly very touched by them. They're really my good disciples. Although their living conditions are not as good as ours, their hearts are very pure and their love is genuine and earnest. They've really upheld the Dharma sincerely and piously and never deviated from the Tzu Chi path even the slightest bit. hat's why I often praise them.
Category

No comments:

Post a Comment