Thursday, November 24, 2016

【Life Wisdom】20161123 - Shouldering Tzu Chi's Mission of Medicine with L...



Shouldering Tzu Chi's Mission of Medicine with Love and Dedication

醫療共榮利眾生
合和互協滿溫情
誓願追隨擔使命
薪火相傳妙人醫

I believe that with our close karmic affinities, all of you have the same aspiration with me.
We all walk in the same direction on the Bodhisattva Path.
While some of you walked onto the path earlier, and some of you later, I believe that the power of love will push you to walk forward steadfastly.
With you, I believe that we can continue to safeguard the lives in central Taiwan, and we will make progress with piety every day on the Bodhisattva Path.
There is not a second I'm not bearing a heart of gratitude.
I believe that if we work with one heart, we can safeguard people in the world with love.
Category

No comments:

Post a Comment